Thursday, March 01, 2007

Photos from our Trip to Minnesota

Well we have arrived back safely in Michigan late last night. It's good to be home but now we're trying a new routine. Matt went to work this morning and I am home with the babies alone. I was going to attempt some errands today with the boys but as there is rain/sleet/snow falling with icy roads, I think that I'll just stay put.

Here's some more photos from our trip. If you want to see all the photos, you can visit my photo album at http://www.flickr.com/photos/trulytam/sets/72157594563963032/

Joseph and Jacob napping at Bob and Shonna's
Matt watching TV with our niece Anna

Jacob finished with Bath - all clean!

Joseph finished with Bath

Family photo

We stopped off in Chicago to visit my friend Wendy who I've known since childhood. Unfortunately, we missed her husband David who I went to college with as we were trying to stay ahead of the winter weather on the way home last night (Sorry David!).
Matt and Jacob - feeding time in the truck at a rest area late last night.
Joseph with me in the truck.









1 comment:

Gayla said...

So fun that you got to see Wendy!!! How is she? What is she up to???

Your boys just look adorable. So very sweet. Don't you love the way they smell? I think I caught a whiff from those after bath photos... yummy! Nothing like a baby's head... :-)