Monday, April 02, 2007

I love my boys!

It's amazing how every day you can love your children more and more. My boys have so much personality and make me laugh all the time.

Here's the wiggle worm Joseph (he was the same way in the womb). I might have to put them in separate cribs soon because it seems each time I peek into the nursery, Joseph has completely unwrapped himself from the tightest of swaddles and moved himself closer to his brother and in all sorts of directions (see below).

Matt took the next two photos during feeding time. We love how they look at us when we are feeding them. Also, the eyes are still looking either blue or grey each day. Will they turn brown?

And my favorite photos so far....all of boys taking a nap!!!

2 comments:

Gayla said...

oh Tam. so sweet.

Paula said...

So precious! Enjoy them while they are young... trust me, it goes by way too fast!